[OSM-dev] Info about the setup osm server dev on my server

Roberto Navoni r.navoni at radionav.it
Thu Aug 7 14:12:03 BST 2008

Hi Everyone,
I'm try to install the OSM server dev on my linux server (Ubuntu 8.04) .
I have some problem with the Ruby lib installation .Where I can found
more information ? Are someone yet produce an WMware Virtual applainces
with linux + osm server . My idea is to develop an a Virtual Appliances
of Osm Server so every developer can doing some test and update directly
on it (Try Api , Update Plugin , Doing some test ecc , ecc ).
Best Regards
Roberto Navoni