[OSM-dev] Call to mobile developers: OSM binary file format

Roberto Navoni r.navoni at radionav.it
Thu Aug 7 14:55:46 BST 2008

Hi Marcus,
normaly the company as Teleatlas or Navtech  sell their data in some
public format as shape or GDF , then the data is organized in different
way , but is not binary data. Is not possible to share this kind of
technical information because We sign a NDA. But if you have some
question about the Navigation System  architecture i can reply to you ;)
Roberto Navoni