[OSM-dev] Icons for graveyards

Patrick Kilian osm at petschge.de
Tue Aug 26 11:04:36 BST 2008

Hello,

I decided to give the correct display of religious symbols a shot. As a
first step I created icons for the graveyards of the different religions
and to extend the osm.xml file.
The png icons were generated from higher resolutions bitmap files (sorry
no svg (at least not yet)) which I can provide.
I was unable to test those changes so far, because my mapnik
installation is not working correctly yet. Therefore this mail is more
of a heads-up and request for feedback rather then a "all done" mail.

Patrick "Petschge" Kilian