[OSM-dev] openstreetbugs to the main-side

Lars Francke lars.francke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 18:48:53 BST 2008

>> With Potlatch it shouldn't be hard to add something, although this does
>> require registering and maybe a bit of reading.
>> I had wondered before why there wasn't a link from the main map, so I'm
>> all for someone adding it.
>
> There's no link because I'm waiting for somebody to do a properly
> integrated system ;-)

While I agree that  it is not too hard to edit or add something with
Potlatch it is very easy to do something wrong. So I think
Openstreetbugs is just a wonderful tool.

What do you mean by "properly integrated system"? The possiblilty to
mark something as wrong on the main slippy map and to enable those
markers with a layer or something like that?

Lars