[OSM-dev] openstreetbugs to the main-side

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 29 19:24:32 BST 2008

Gregory schrieb:
> With Potlatch it shouldn't be hard to add something, although this does
> require registering and maybe a bit of reading.

Please do *not* underestimate the amount of work that it requires to
understand the current tagging (so that it really appears on the map).
That was one of the things I've learned from yesterdays OSM meeting in
Fürth, Germany :-)

> I had wondered before why there wasn't a link from the main map, so I'm
> all for someone adding it.

If the one running the openstreetbug server is willing to face the
additional traffic, I'm all for adding a link (or maybe even better a
tab) to the main site.

Regards, ULFL