[OSM-dev] correcting relation after 412 error

ivom ivo.vdmaagdenberg at pandora.be
Sat Aug 30 17:04:20 BST 2008

Thanks for the reference Steven.  I tried to remove the way from the
relation in josm, but when I try and upload the same error gets logged. As
this relation is broken it does not seem possible to remove members from
it.

>From the history of the relation
http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.5/relation/5286/history I would like to
ry to get the data from 2008-06-28T07:40:04+01:00 back and leave the edit
of 2008-07-26T20:08:37+01:00 as invalid. Is this a possible path to
follow? And if it is a reasonable solution how can I get back the
relation from 2008-06-28T07:40:04+01:00?

Starting from scratch and create a new relation is in this case to much
since this relation is huge when considering the number of members (it's a
long-distance bicycling path)

Regards,
Ivom