[OSM-dev] How to stop "daviddean" to mess up icons?

Ulf Lamping ulf.lamping at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:04:19 GMT 2008

Hi!

I don't want to start the first edit war in our svn ...

user daviddean has added transparency to more icons in svn, which is not
generally a bad idea - except for this case here.

The icons in question don't have a transparent background, as you
otherwise don't see it in JOSM - black telephone icon on black ground is
not a very good idea.

So the question: I've asked on this list daviddean a few weeks? ago to
stop, but got no answer.

As he messed up some more icons some days ago, I fear this will continue.

So how can we stop daviddean to mess up the JOSM display?

Regards, ULFL