[OSM-dev] josm Plugin Code broken again :-(

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Tettnang/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Wed Dec 3 19:53:24 GMT 2008

Hi all plugin developers,

I try to create regular josm packages including plugins. These are debian and
Windows based.
But more and more often I cannot compile, because some stuff is broken and
even doesn't compile. Would it be possible, that everyone who wants to
checkin something into svn; FIRST tries to compile it and only then (if it
compiles ok) checks it into svn. This would loveley save my time to write
these anying messages.

And now to come to the Error for this Week:
/var/www/svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/editors/josm/plugins/DirectUpload/build.xml:22:
Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

--
Jörg (Germany, Tettnang)

http://www.ostertag.name/