[OSM-dev] Crowd Sourced Testing of OSM 0.6 API

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 12 11:24:28 GMT 2008

ok, but for testing aspects that use a GPX trace or interact with them (eg
changing tags, downloading etc etc) we shouldn't we at least get a file or
two into the database and the points available via the API? Its often the
little things that get overlooked and cause hassle when new systems go live.

Cheers

Andy