[OSM-dev] Diffs not being generated

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Fri Dec 12 23:51:58 GMT 2008

I need to modify osmosis to add an option to the database tasks to
generate warnings if the version is incorrect instead of failing
outright.  Most times the db changes are relatively minor and don't have
any impact on osmosis.  Until now I've been very conservative and
preferred to abort if things weren't quite right.  For schema version
checks I'll be better off attempting to continue if the version is
wrong, it's unlikely to cause problems.

I also need to add a wiki page describing how the processes are
configured on the dev server so that others can get in there and fix it
if something goes wrong.

Anyway, it should be okay again for now.  I'll look at making it less
likely to pause as soon as I get time.