[OSM-dev] Osmarender not always showing latest data

Rowland Shaw rowland.shaw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 19:33:17 GMT 2008

Every so often, the T at H tiles show some really odd combinations of
data which show older versions of older nodes (for example, not
showing access=permissive which was added to a way) whilst still
showing newer ways that have been since added -- requesting a
re-render through Informationfreeway has fixed it on the occasions
I've noticed this.

Primarily, I've noticed this in this sort of area:
http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=52.02923827991905&lon=1.2023025518558124&zoom=16&layers=0B000F000F

At first, I thought someone had reverted several hours of work, but it
seems to be something else, that has now repeated itself two or three
times (that I'm aware of)

Any ideas of the cause?