[OSM-dev] What about moving wmsplugin/webkit-image to application/utils? Was: Need help compiling wmsplugin/webkit-image.cpp on Debian-lenny

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Tettnang/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Sun Dec 28 18:41:25 GMT 2008

On Sonntag 28 Dezember 2008, Joerg Ostertag (OSM Tettnang/Germany) wrote:
> On Donnerstag 25 Dezember 2008, Simon Ward wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 08:32:04AM +0100, Joerg Ostertag (OSM
>
> Tettnang/Germany) wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I need help compiling wmsplugin/webkit-image.cpp on my Debian-lenny
> > > machine. when I try to compile I get the following errors:

> It works :-)
>
> I changed the Makefile and now I compiled the package with the new
> Makefile. For now I compiled it into the openstreetmap-josm package.

What about moving the webkit-image stuff into the utils tree?
This way I would compile the architecture dependent things in the
debian-package openstreetmap-utils and there would not be any need to split
the openstreetmap-josm package into different packages for different
cpu-types.

--
Jörg (Germany, Tettnang)

http://www.ostertag.name/