[OSM-dev] Problem making database on current rails_port

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Sat Feb 2 09:26:02 GMT 2008

> "If you get an error message about SQLSessionStore, the external
> dependencies (in /sites/rails_port/vendor/plugins) haven't been
> installed. Update your Subversion working copy and check that
> everything from other sites is being pulled in."
>
> cheers
> Richard

When checking out it fails to connect to an external server of some sort...

/rails/plugins/daemon_generator/trunk/generators/daemon: coluld not connect to
server svn.kylemaxwell.com

I guess some external site is down, which is preventing everything checking
out properly? Is anyone else having the same problem?

Thanks,
Nick