[OSM-dev] why does api not return nodes that are referenced from ways?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Feb 6 00:56:50 GMT 2008

Hi,

> Uh oh. I guess I need to teach pyroute to somehow ignore such nodes
> completely. Any chance you could track down how exactly that node got
> deleted?

It seems to have happened with Potlatch ("0.4b"), end of August last
year. I think I remember there was a bug that did these things in
certain network timeout situations or so but I cannot remember, you
may want to check the mailing lists around that date if you're really
interested.

You can access the history of the way using

http://www.openstreetmap.org/api/0.5/way/10660210/history

Bye
Frederik