[OSM-dev] Questions on PostGIS

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Feb 6 14:37:29 GMT 2008

I have been on a Windows machine without python and perl, no C-compiler
or CYGWin and an IIS webserver, crying a lot. Working my behind of on
AJAX, WMS servers and clients, Google Maps, Google Earth and postGIS
datasets. :-D
Since I am currently not able to find the time to get a linux machine
running, I am stuck in the shadows ;-)

About osm2pgsql,  I run the plaxo GIS group which contains a link shared
with the members to download your osm2pgsql_latest.exe.

So if you seen any hits comming in from
http://pulse.plaxo.com/pulse/events/filter/group/141734817667, it is
because of me...

And of course, feel free to join!