[OSM-dev] Kosmos - log4net

Igor Brejc igor.brejc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:16:59 GMT 2008

Ray Booysen wrote:
> Hey there.
>
> Is log4net distributed with Kosmos?  I have quite a few compile errors
> on opening the solution file.
>
> Cheers!
> Ray
No, as I said in my blog post, I haven't included any 3rd party
libraries or tools with the source code. It's just too many things that
are needed to build it (NAnt, NAnt contrib, MbUnit, Rhino.Mocks,
SharpLibZip and the list goes on... ). I'm not even sure that I'm
allowed to distribute some of these due to license issues.
If you just want to build it without running any unit tests or other
stuff from the build script, you'll need the following libraries:
- Flee-0.9.14.0
- ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.2.0
- log4net-1.2.10
- PowerCollections

I'll include those in the next source release.

Regards,
Igor

--
http://igorbrejc.net