[OSM-dev] disputed areas

Gervase Markham gerv-gmane at gerv.net
Thu Feb 14 07:55:20 GMT 2008

Mikel Maron wrote:
> The Greek Cypriot never agreed with this ruling, and has continued to
> carry out an edit war in the area. Though I'll also add,
> that all edits in the region should be examined to see if anyone else
> has perpetuated this edit war. So this violation has led
> to the current thread on what technical or social action to take.

On the basis of your testimony as mediator, can we begin by disabling
his account, and let's see what happens? Who has the power to do that?

Do we know if he's using Potlatch or JOSM or something else? If
Potlatch, do we have the ability to redirect him to an "Your account has
been disabled because..." page when he tries to log in?

Gerv