[OSM-dev] SRTM relief

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:16:22 GMT 2008

Yeah, we think so, but I don't think we've got a test case sorted yet
(and we were upgrading mapnik to see if that fixed it). Basically
alpha-blending semi-transparent .pngs to a transparent background goes
black instead of transparent, which is why I can't (yet) put bike
shops above the cycle overlays.

If you need a proper bug report / test case I'll try to get that to you soon.

Cheers,
Andy