[OSM-dev] SVN Commit Errors

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Thu Jan 10 20:56:04 GMT 2008

Hi Grant, Tom,

I am not behind and have never been behind a proxy.  This error suddenly started appearing 2 days ago.

Can someone check the status of my SVN user configuration at that end, perhaps reset my password to something new and send me the details? At the moment, I am completely stuffed. There are a bunch of things I have ready to add to Osmarender.

Thanks,
Brent.