[OSM-dev] [OSM-Dev] Osmarender Frontend (screencast and first pre^10 alpha release :))

Mario Ferraro fadinlight at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 23:09:56 BST 2008

Hi,

after some silent "weekly reports", I think this could be a bit interesting.

I've just released and put online a very rough and alpha release for
Osmarender Frontend.

All details can be found at

http://osmarenderfrontend.wordpress.com/2008/07/01/weekly-report-4-first-preprepreprealpha-release/

Featuring a screencast (viewable online and downloadable), links to the
online version, to the offline one, svn, updated wiki, etc.

Thanks to my mentor Frederik and all devs (TomH, Spaetz, bobkare...) who
had the patience to help me on irc channel and to activate svn/dev
accounts in the last week :)

Any feedback in the wiki or by mail is obviously much appreciated :)

Bye!

Mario