[OSM-dev] potlatch shortcuts

Fri Jul 18 10:26:42 BST 2008

Edoardo Marascalchi wrote:

> can i ask to the potlatch developer

You can indeed, he has a personal e-mail address too, and there's
even this thing called trac. ;)

> to avoid using characters as
>
> '§' or '`' to cycle between preset menus.
>
> because many non english keyboards (italian-french-german AFAIK)
> have'nt
> that chars

See http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/954 ; consequently some of
the keyboard handling has been written for 0.10. The idea behind the
cycle presets keypress is that it should be next to 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.,
because those then select from the preset menu; I'd be interested to
know (via the keycode link in the trac ticket) what Flash returns for
that key on a non-UK keyboard.

cheers
Richard