[OSM-dev] Kosmos and SharpMap

Francisco R. Santos frsantos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 11:43:21 BST 2008

Hi Igor,

Thanks fro the reply. I don't know the capabilities of SharpMap, but for
what he commented, I assumed this library could replace many of your drawing
code because of the many primitives it contains, so you don't need to code
it from scratch. I don't know if it does image georeferencing or
rectification, but it seems that there is a new 2.0 version coming soon with
many more options. Maybe is this the version you need?

Regards,
Quico