[OSM-dev] OSM 4th anniversary hackathon - is it still on?

Martijn van Exel mvexel at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:42:26 BST 2008

Looking at the current line-up, I think we should postpone for about a
month to give more people a chance to join. At the end of the day, I
need to justify spending  up to a couple of thousand € to our sponsors
NLNet. To be able to do that, I think we need more people to work on
both completing work on 0.6 and the OpenStreetBug platform.

Alternatively, the weekend could still be on, but without the NLNet
financial backing. Lots of ppl will be there anyway for the 4th B'day
weekend.

I'll put this up on the wiki tonight as well. How does 5-6-7 September
sound for all of you?

Take care,
Martijn

Op 23 jul 2008, om 15:25 heeft Alex Wilson het volgende geschreven:

martijn van exel -+- mvexel at gmail.com -+- http://www.schaaltreinen.nl/