[OSM-dev] Data Consistency Checks

Harald Kleiner e9625163 at gmx.at
Tue Jun 17 21:18:19 BST 2008

Hi David,

[sorry for the delay!]

At the moment the minimum allowed distance from a dead end to any segment is
10 Meters. I chose this value as it is approximately the width of a road.
Most of the errors I want to find are such that the end of a road comes that
near to another segment that even the map gets drawn correctly but logically
there is no connection...
The limit has to be less enough that you don't get false-positives and large
enough so you don't miss some errors

Harald