[OSM-dev] Tools like Osmosis {like any Windows based in existance yet?}

Fire Girl firegirl at amorous.com
Thu Jun 19 03:21:19 BST 2008

Hi, are there any new windows based projects that will extract OSM data,
like Osmosis, but don't require .NET or Java5 installation? :) Just
native command line extraction using some compliant tool to work off of
boundries? :)  I work in a highly controlled x64 cluster environment, and
installation of these add-ons is unfortunately very out of the question
for me.  I wish I could, but I am stuck between a rock and a hardplace
here, and have to work with what I got :(  Hope someone can help or knows
of anything.  Best wishes, Fire Girl.

--
See Exclusive Videos: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/