[OSM-dev] diff mechanism is broken

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Sat Jun 21 08:49:57 BST 2008

If the daily or hourly files are 110 bytes it just means that no changes
were made in that period.  In other words they appear to be working
correctly and no data should have been missed.

The daily diff is more of a hack so I can't guarantee it's behaved
properly with the db server down.  I hope it has though.

Let me know if you see any further problems.