[OSM-dev] Osmosis broken

Brett Henderson brett at bretth.com
Sun Mar 2 08:36:44 GMT 2008

Just happened to check my email, I won't be back for another week or so.  To
fix the problem, do the following steps (I can't access anything from
internet cafes myself).

Login as bretth on dev
Change to the ~/app/osmosis directory
Modify src/com/bretth/osmosis/core/mysql/v0_5/MySqlVersionConstants.java and
change the version constant (do NOT run svn update!!!)
Run "ant clean all" to rebuild osmosis
Run "chmod u+x ./bin/osmosis*" to make the launch scripts executable

The cron jobs should pick up where they left off although this might take a
while.  It might be necessary to delete all existing output files and modify
the timestamp files contained under the ~/app/dailydiff ~/app/hourlydiff and
~/app/minutediff directories.

Alternatively, just wait another week or so :-)