[OSM-dev] Returning email address when authenticated by OSM API?

Lambertus osm at na1400.info
Mon Mar 3 09:54:47 GMT 2008

Heh, ok so my authentication code tries to filter a non existent email
address field from the response. Maybe I thought it would be available
sometime when I wrote that. Thanks for clearing that.

As a consequence I should change the forum code so it displays a warning
when a user tries to email without a defined reply address.