[OSM-dev] Is this week's planet corrupted?

Nick Whitelegg nick at hogweed.org
Sat Mar 8 07:58:10 GMT 2008

On Friday 07 Mar 2008 21:22, you wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 18:46 +0000, Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Have tried three times unsuccessfully to extract UK and southern England
> > data from this week's planet. The resulting file ends prematurely. Is the
> > whole planet corrupt this week?
>
> The planet import into Mapnik was successful so the file is sound XML
> wise.
>
> 	Jon

It's strange, it always dies at the same point (using
planetosm-excerpt-area.pl). I try to extract the bounding box w=-2.5, s=50.5,
e=0, n=51.4 and it extracts up to node 249933183 and then dies with node
250050137. It's failed four times now. This is running on the dev server.

Can anyone reproduce the same behaviour?

Thanks,
Nick