[OSM-dev] Dev&svn accounts

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Sat Mar 8 09:38:29 GMT 2008

If I record to the SD card then it includes the date / time in the
filename. If I use the Windows software to download just the tracks and
waypoints in the internal memory then it uses a filename based upon the
serial number. I use the latter if I've only done a small amount of
mapping (i.e. not exceeded the internal memory), because it does the
gpsbabel step to convert to GPX as part of the process, thus saving me a
few seconds.