[OSM-dev] New tool to convert from OSM to SHP

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Mar 11 17:17:58 GMT 2008

Probably because for ogr2ogr, c and c++ knowledge is required. I made my
first steps in this direction about a year a go.

I encourage Ciprian to do what he does. One thing that might be helpfull
though would be to use the C# wrappers already available for ogr2ogr in
the project instead of shapelib.

Anyway, I requested to join cipriantalaba's project on Google Code.