[OSM-dev] [OSM-newbies] URL for mobile binary protocol

Martijn Pannevis openstreetmap at panman.nl
Thu Mar 20 10:12:32 GMT 2008

Quite interesting you come up with that :)
We have just launched http://celldb.org/ as as sort of OSM for
Cell-ID's: We want to collect as many cellid-location points as
possible, to use these to determine where people are. I have announced
it on the osm-nl list, but not here yet.
So far it's mainly an API, but I'm working on adding bulk-import and a
map (anyone got a good example of an dynamic loading openlayers osm
map?). If you got any cells you'd like to see in there, you can always
email me. The processing of multiple views of a cell to one point is, on
purpose, not done by the API (yet), as there are multiple ways to use
the different parameters to one point.
If you have any questions, you can always contact me, on or off list.
Kind Regards,
Martijn Pannevis