[OSM-dev] Conflict management

Martijn Pannevis openstreetmap at panman.nl
Thu Mar 20 11:45:05 GMT 2008

Google also just launched a similar thing: You now get both russian
characters and english if you browse to moskow.
In their API you can also set certain languages.
Not that we have to do what Google does (and thet have less storage
space and rendering issues, I assume), but it's interesting to know
others are also thinking about these issues.
Kind Regards,
Martijn Pannevis.