[OSM-dev] [OSM] Informations about osmarender for Google SoC

Mario fadinlight at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:47:22 GMT 2008

Frederik Ramm ha scritto:
> But he might yet switch to writing a Mapnik frontent which wouldn't be
> bad either, and he could JNI the whole Mapnik into his Java app.

Hi Frederik, actually my first post on dev list was considering GUI
frontend for Osmarender or Mapnik.

Don't know if there is enough time to look for Mapnik internals from
scratch :( However, it depends on the potential improvement that each of
the two frontends would give to OSM. But as I'm not into OSM
development/mapping, I can't have an idea.

Can Artem give me links to have a look to Mapnik's API?

Mario