[OSM-dev] Summer of Code idea opening times / local wikis

Hanno Böck hanno at hboeck.de
Tue Mar 25 17:50:23 GMT 2008

Hi,

I posted this on talk-de some days ago and got some quite positive replies, so
I think I'll try my luck and submit it to google in the next days.

Short version:
"The purpose of this project is to associate the openstreetmap data with data
from external sources, the example that should be worked on are opening times
of shops, restaurants and everything else that has opening times."

Long version:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code/Opening_times

I've also added my name to the student list in the wiki.

Commends welcome.

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:		http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber/Mail:	hanno at hboeck.de