[OSM-dev] 0.6

Andy Robinson (blackadder) blackadderajr at googlemail.com
Tue May 6 09:54:26 BST 2008

One or two thoughts off the top of my head.

Is there anything possible on the "community" side. At the moment our tools
for intercommunication within the community are pretty limited and we could
do better there. Anything that could be done in 0.6 to improve those
prospects?

Perhaps also some things that give users a greater sense of the community
they are part of.

More output statistics so that we can see easily what's going on around the
globe rather than the very basic data we output daily at the moment.

Cheers

Andy