[OSM-dev] 0.6

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Tue May 6 21:34:32 BST 2008

El Martes, 6 de Mayo de 2008, Martijn van Oosterhout escribió:
> 2008/5/6 Karl Newman <siliconfiend at gmail.com>:
> > [...] but we already have problems with mappers understanding the
> > clockwise/counterclockwise rules;
>
> What clockwise/counterclockwise rules?

Namely, that the inner hulls (rings) of a multipolygon must have the inverse
direction of the outer hull (ring), or else some renderers will bork up the
result. See:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Relations/Multipolygon

Validators and automated tools can take care of that, though.

--

Now listening to: Hevia - Tierra de Nadie (No Man's Land) (1999) - [7] La
Línea Trazada (3:29) (85.363602%)