[OSM-dev] 0.6 - typo-cleaning

Steven te Brinke s.tebrinke at student.utwente.nl
Wed May 7 16:49:27 BST 2008

If it's easy with the xapi, then it's not very difficult with JOSM
either. Just download the desired data using the xapi, open the file in
JOSM, edit it and upload the changes. Very easy and because the xapi
data is only about 6 minutes behind on the main api, you still have
quite good data. (I think 6 minutes is nearly nothing compared to the
average time I'm editing data after a download.)

Steven