[OSM-dev] svn checkout

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Sat May 10 21:44:53 BST 2008

> In theory having them as externals is a neat idea as it keeps them up
> to date, but in practice a lot of them are hosted on not very stable
> servers.

And these "not very stable" externals make it impossible for me to easy set up
any (reliable) automatism which creates development packages.
This brings up the question: If the svn-repository of these Servers are not
very stable wouldn't we be better off with the last stable Version of the
rales stuff installed than working with the svn-tree?

--
Jörg (Germany, Tettnang)

http://www.ostertag.name/
irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm