[OSM-dev] JOSM exception

Raphael Mack ramack at raphael-mack.de
Mon May 12 09:10:27 BST 2008

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2008 schrieb David Janda:
> Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, I have tried to submit a
> ticket via trak but I get a trak error.

not a big deal. May be the josm-dev list would have been better. BTW, what
kind of trac error did you get? What was the problem? Does it work now, or
should someone take a look at trac?

> Whenever I load OSM data, either local or downloaded, I get an
> unexpected exception error the moment the data has loaded, and I cannot
> do a thing.

Mh. Could you please describe a bit more details? Where do you download? Or
could you send me a osm file that fails? What Exception does occur? Could
you give a backtrace? (Start JOSM from a console and copy paste its
output)

> Nothing has changed on my system at all.

except the JOSM version, I guess ;-)

Cheers,
Rapha