[OSM-dev] api06 server running on dev

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Mon May 12 12:08:00 BST 2008

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 10:40:42AM +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,

> Next things I would have done is updating the
> changeset bbox on node/way/relation modifications, and check for
> existing changeset when these modifications are made. Have you done any
> work in that direction yet, or were you intending to? Because if yes
> then I'll happily leave that to you, otherwise I'll code it one of these
> days.

These all need more database work that I don'tk now how to do.
Specifically, no changeset identifier is being passed with the requests,
and no changeset data is being stored in the database, so there is
currently no way that I can figure to make that  stuff happen. (This is
the same reason delivering items changed within a changeset isn't
something I know how to do.)

My current plans do not include any plan to continue this because it
requires more rails knowledge than I have to get these things working.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta