[OSM-dev] Using data from track & trace service

Peter Stimpel pstimpel at googlemail.com
Sat May 24 16:06:02 BST 2008

Hi all,

I want to ask if it would help to enhance the OSM, when using generated gps
position data for importing this position data in an automatic way...

I work for a track & trace service. We receive > 800K position data each
day. Most of them are representing driven routes across europe.

My idea is to kill all position data that are not driven routes, and export
the trip data then into OSM.

If the dev list is wrong for this please point me to the right one.

Nice day to you

--
Regards

Peter