[OSM-dev] C++ implementation of the API

Ludwig ludwigbrinckmann at gmail.com
Sun May 25 11:40:29 BST 2008

Would it not be better to think about new services that could be offered by
OSM rather than putting a lot of effort into fixing something that is not
broken?

Suggestions would be WMS, WFS, i18n, custom layer support, or some sort of
support where the OSM DB can be integrated well with a GIS. Not all of this
would have to run off the writable database...

Ludwig