[OSM-dev] High performance server [JOSM issues]

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Wed May 28 01:33:16 BST 2008

Hi,

As promised I started to write a C implementation of the API, combining
the Cherokee webserver and MonetDB5/SQL+GIS. Currently I'm having some
issues with JOSM on it.

I have created a small download and with a tool developed half a year
ago I have populated a MonetDB database (including Geom extention). I
have implemented some basic queries, and after the validation effort in
Firefox, I thought of using JOSM.

After changing the api address, JOSM downloads but pops up with:

"Error while parsing: The processing instruction target matching
"[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

So as debugging test, I have removed <?xml ... ?>

The message that comes out then is:

Error while parsing: The markup in the document following the root
element must be well-formed.

My output is tabless, the strange thing is if I download the document
using the same argument as JOSM uses (from commandline) the document loads.

Tips? Ideas?

Stefan

ps. The code will come available in a GIT somewhere, but it is a bit
premature currently :)