[OSM-dev] High performance server [JOSM issues]

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Wed May 28 12:07:33 BST 2008

On Wed, 28 May 2008, Francisco R. Santos wrote:

> quoting from
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t141650-sax-parser-and-ltxml-versionquot10quot-gt.html
> :
>
> "The XML declaration must be the *very first* thing in the XML file (per
> the XML spec). No blank lines, whitespace, control characters, etc. may
> precede it. In other words, the '<' must be at offset 0 from the
> beginning of the file. The error message you describe is typical when
> this is not the case."
>
> Is there any blank space before the XML declaration?

I found this too. Looking at the document that wget writes it is the first
line. Next to this the file opens normally when it is saved to disk first.

The demo with only nodes is now online, please use the following URL only:

http://thuis.kinkrsoftware.nl:8000/about/map?bbox=4.37,52.095,4.375,52.10

I looked in wireshark to notice any differences, but if someone wants to
take a peek... be my guest.

Stefan