[OSM-dev] High performance server [JOSM issues]

Mario Ferraro fadinlight at gmail.com
Wed May 28 12:09:17 BST 2008

Stefan de Konink ha scritto:
> But still no can do.
>
> Java error:
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The processing instruction target matching
> "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

Hi Stefan, look for any trailing space before the XML declaration, or
(better) try the generated XML file against an XML validation tool.

http://forums.bea.com/thread.jspa?threadID=200076944

The only thing I see different between the two XMLs are the way short
tags are closed, but I think this is not relevant at all for the SAX
parser. Honestly, I can't see any trailing space, too, so a whole-file
validation might be useful.

Mario