[OSM-dev] Tiger CFCC code conversion

Brian Peschel brianp at occinc.com
Fri May 30 15:58:29 BST 2008

I previous post pointed me to the page on the wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/TIGER_to_OSM_Attribute_Map
which has most of the Tiger CFCC code conversions.  But it is missing
the Classification D, E, F, and H.  Is there info for these classifications?

Specifically, I am interested in D and H.  Looking at the OSM style
sheet, it looks like D is broken into 5 different styles (using multiple
attributes): leisure, amenity, places, stations, and maybe
power_towers.  It appears H would be in 2 styles (again, multiple
attributes).

Any places I can look?
- Brian