[OSM-dev] source code for josm ewmsplugin?

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Wed Nov 5 21:16:45 GMT 2008

Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> writes:
> Yes, and currently whoever checks in the ewmsplugin.jar does a rename
> beforehand.

Thanks for confirming this. So the binary ewmsplugin.jar in SVN has
been compiled from current head of plugins/wmsplugin/ and the binary
wmsplugin.jar in SVN has been compiled from some older revision of
that directory? I have svn account so I could add a note that explains
this to the directory so that other people can find it when they grep
-r ewmsplugin.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Accounts#SVN_access_.28OSM_software.29
says that JOSM is maintained in a separate SVN repository -- is this
also out-of-date information?