[OSM-dev] XAPI servers now all down?

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 16:43:23 GMT 2008

There are three xapi servers.

The file system on Hypercube has been increasingly slow in the last few
days, I'm not sure why but it has made this server pretty unusable.

The instance at bearstech.com had a hard disk failure.  The disk has been
replaced, but the server has not yet been rebuilt.

This leave xapi.openstreetmap to take the full load.  Its not a very large
machine and easily gets saturated with requests.  I've started up a few more
daemons which may ease the problem a bit.

Anyone know why the NFS file systems on hypercube have recently started to
go more slowly than normal?

80n