[OSM-dev] Ways with 40k nodes, was: osmosis pgsql schema

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 10:30:25 GMT 2008

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 3:48 AM, Simon Ward <simon at bleah.co.uk> wrote:

> Stop making it more complex by introducing arbitrary limits
> because of technical issues, especially ones that go away when you move
> to better hardware or software.  Start making things scalable.

Your attitude stinks. I'm sat here for the second day of my weekend,
along with another 8 people (which makes up a large chunk of our
development community) working on our free time on the code and
running the servers. You realise what that means, right? Actually
doing some work, not just back seat driving?

Keep your thoughts to yourself in future, unless you have something
more constructive to say, or preferably code to contribute.

Thanks,
Andy